Dr. Brewick is a distinguished Mentor of the Kois Center and continues to teach and implement the standards and values in his practice at Oneida Park Dental Studio.
The Kois Center is the only continuing education program in the country conducting and publishing independent research.
What is Kois Dentistry?
Kois dentistry is dedicated to the advancement of dentistry through research and science. The value of a Kois trained dentist can be best described with their mission statement:
Overall Mission of the Kois Center:
- Deliver the latest advances in esthetics, implants and restorative dentistry through cutting edge continuing dental education.
- To improve the lives of patients by providing our members with predictable, evidence-based dental systems that enable them to deliver the highest level of patient care.
- To provide members with a safe, collaborative learning environment focused on providing ongoing personal and professional support.
- Create world-class contributors in the dental profession with an understanding of periodontics, biomechanics, functional relationships, and facial relationships.
“Enabling motivated dentists to achieve extraordinary levels, expanding knowledge and application skills in restorative dentistry.”
The Kois Center is the only continuing education program in the country conducting and publishing independent research. Every course is updated each year based on new scientific evidence. Those who find the Kois Center to be the best “fit” for them often have the following characteristics in common:
- Value being at the forefront of solid, scientific evidence
- Appreciate a small, personal classroom atmosphere where participation is encouraged
- Desire to participate and collaborate with other dental professionals
- Desire to become involved in providing more comprehensive care for patients
- Strive to be excellent
Life long learning and continued education are essential elements of practice for those of who work in an area that impacts the public’s dental health and well-being. Patient Education plays a critical part in enabling patients to take a proactive role in their own care. It should be comprehensive and unbiased.
Kois Trained Dentists
Kois trained dentists are passionate about what they do.
They look forward to Monday. They love the work week and they love to work with their patients. It’s a different kind of dentistry. Everyone here is passionate about what they do or they wouldn’t be here. All we are trying to do is make them better so they are not just a good dentist, they are a great dentist. Their patients are their friends, neighbors, and they see them in the grocery store and they want to be proud of what they’ve done.
The Kois Center is part of an educational network inspired by Dr. John Kois and populated by Kois trained dentists who have made a commitment to a rigorous education program. Many Graduates go on to become Mentors and Clinical Instructors returning to help the next generation of dentists go from good to great. The collaboration of these members has created an ever expanding knowledge base at the Center and is a pathway for extraordinary professional growth.
Dr. Brewick is proud to be a Kois Center Mentor and travels to the center frequently to continue his teaching and training.
Click Here to learn more about Kois based-dentistry.